I started this blog in early 2017 to share my thoughts on how to be healthy in mid-life, including nutrition, recipes, self-care and travel advice. This comes from my point of view as an American expat living, working and raising a family in Bangkok, Thailand, since 2004.
I have a growing passion for wellness. At the moment, this takes the form of real food, a fitness plan, low stress and good relationships + a bit of adventure in everyday life. I love to experiment with finding my right balance between what is good for my body and good for my soul.
I believe that:
- each day presents opportunities for creativity and healthy change;
- if we learn to take care of ourselves we will be better able to take care of the people we love – self-care is a necessity;
- family dinners are essential;
- margaritas can at times be the correct answer to the work week; and
- semi-colons in blogs are not as problematic as people say.
I hope to inspire you to make positive health and lifestyle changes, wherever you are.
I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting!